Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

Could last week and this week be any slower? And I can't imagine how next week will drag by... The anticipation of our first doctors visit - a week from tomorrow - is killing me. I find myself thinking about this baby all the time. My wife seems to be holding up well. She's been secretive about this to practically everyone. She's only told a few friends. I, however, have been a bit more loose-lipped about this great news. As she explained in a prior post, we told a branch of my family last week. I also have told some coworkers and others have heard through the grapevine. It's hard to keep a 'secret' like this. I want to scream it out to everyone! I'm excited...yet cautious. But we must wait til at least the first doctors appointment to tell the rest of our families. Just keep us in your prayers that everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment