Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Symptoms

Even before I took the test, I started noticing I was incredibly thirsty all of the time. This is getting worse. I need a BRITA at my desk and I would probably go through 4-5 pitchers just during the work day. This is great because what goes in must eventually come back out and I now have to use the bathroom 10 times more than usual. The past few nights I have had to get up 2 or three different times to use the bathroom.

We've run the due date calculators online and I'm looking at a April 4 as my date. My husband has also started sending me links to every single baby site and pregnancy site available in English.

The one I like best so far is http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/. I think I like the title. I'm pregnant. Here's how to deal with it and what to expect.

If gives you a calendar and tells you what to expect from week to week. It has me at week 5.

When I got down to the comments section, I had to laugh. I am here at work reading pregnancy web sites and that is all the commenters were writing about. At least I am not alone.

My husband is also reading it and asking me if I have every single symptom. I came home from work and he asked me if my boobs were sore and if my nipples had gotten darker. Sigh. Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment