Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Beans Have Been Spilled!

So the families know now! Yesterday, we were at my wife's family to celebrate her older sister's and brother's birthdays and she decided to chime them in on the news! They were extremely excited, as proof in the video below! Her younger sister, who just got married, said she was suspicious when my wife turned down a beer...

I had wanted to tell my dad, future stepmom, and sister by getting our dog a t-shirt that read "I'm Gonna Be a Big Brother"...however they are extremely busy over the next few weeks and it was going to be hard to get everyone together...so I made a phone call this morning to spread the news to them! They all are very excited for the new addition to our family! When I told dad about it, he got somewhat emotional about it and handed the phone over to my future stepmom. She said that my dad had left the room because he was probably crying! He then called me a bit later this morning and told us that when we find out what we are having to let him know because he is going to them their first pair of 'bibbers' (overalls).

Here's the video of telling my wife's family last night:


1 comment:

  1. I loved keeping up with the development when I was pregnant, all three times!
    I love the video of telling Linda's family. The look on her mom's face was priceless!

    ReplyDelete