Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Technology...

I know I'm the more sentimental one of the family. Not saying that Linda isn't sentimental, but I take more of an enjoyment in documenting milestones. For instance, I want to start taking pictures of Linda's belly weekly to show the progress. She isn't so hip on that. It'll take some convincing on my part. But that's one of the reasons why I love this blog. Something to show this child once they get old enough to understand and appreciate it.

So, in preparation to document this for prosperity's sake, I called the obstetrician's office yesterday to see if I could bring in a blank DVD to record the moment, or if I needed to bring in our camera. They said they didn't have a DVD recorder, but I could bring in a blank VHS VCR tape. Seriously? Do they still sell VHS tapes? But I'll track one down, hopefully. VCR's went out with "The Cosby Show". I hope our VCR still works. Can't remember the last time I actually used that thing. It's fairly new though. Right after we got married, my parents bought us a DVD/VCR combo. I'll have to try and convert the ultrasound over to a digital format so I can upload it to the blog. We shall see.

Two more days til our first doctors appointment! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment