Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nervous Wreck

As many of you know or have gathered by now, I'm the worrier of the family. I can't help it. It's just who I am. My parents were worriers, therefore it was ingrained in me at an early age. Linda jokes that she never does worry because I do enough for the both of us.

So, as you can imagine, I'm worried, anxious, and excited for tomorrow's first doctors appointment. By this time tomorrow, we should be a bit more informative about the baby and have some great news to share! Just keep us in your prayers that all goes accordingly and that everything is fine. I'm sure it is, but these next 24 hours are gonna be a killer on me. I know I'm driving Linda crazy though.

I was able to find VHS tapes at Walmart today! Took me forever to find them...and they only had a small row of them on the bottom shelf in the Electronics department. So hopefully we can share the first ultrasound with you all soon!

My stomach is doing flip flops right now just thinking about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment