Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blatant product endorsement

So, here I am at 8/9 weeks along and my pants don't fit. It is waay to early to buy maternity clothes - and expensive to buy a completely new wardrobe - so what's a girl to do? How about check out BeBands!

It's basically a cotton tube that you pull up and then pull down so they cover your unbuttoned pants. It just looks like you have a t-shirt on underneath. A friend recommended this to me, but honestly I don't know why us preggos have the corner on this hot commodity. We all - pregnant or not- have a pair of pants or two that we don't quite fit into anymore. Well, except for those crazy work out people who run marathons or do kickboxing at 5:30 in the morning. For us unmotivated people, we have BeBands!

How's this for a ringing endorsement. When I went to Target to pick one up, the girl at the register said, "Hey these work great." I asked, "Really?" And she said, "Yeah, I'm wearing one right now."

Totally looks like a t-shirt. And considering most of my dress slacks cost about 5-6 times as much as a single BeBand, I think it's definitely worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment