Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Now where did I put my...

I am a complete and total space cadet today! I can't concentrate on anything. I got money out of my purse, I remember now because I found it in my pocket, to get a snack and then I ended up visiting with a co-worker who asked about something completely random.

20 minutes later...
I went and got a granola bar from downstairs and then swung by another co-worker's desk to ask about something work related, but when I got there I forgot my question (Still don't know what it was, I just know I had a purpose).

She just called to ask if I left my granola bar at her desk... 30 minutes ago. Now, it's an hour away from lunch, I suddenly remember I am hungry again, and can't decide if I should eat my granola bar or save it for later. What if I forget I have it?

What the hell is wrong with me? Is it safe to take Ginko Bilobo or whatever the hell it is called when you are pregnant?

4 comments:

  1. Skip the Ginko, its called 'Pregnancy Brain' and it will only get worse from here. Take it from someone who has been there before. . .
    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I'm going to have to carry post-it notes with me where ever I go so I can remind my self what I am suppose to be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee...IF you can remember to write it down, which you won't - so don't even bother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you have pregnancy brain! The other day I was getting ready to leave and I couldn't find my purse anywhere. After at least 5 minutes of looking, Sean finally asked what I was doing, I said "looking for my purse". He said, "it's on your shoulder"...

    ReplyDelete