Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's a race... kind of

The joys of growing up with a larger-than-average family means you share a lot of experiences. My older sister and her husband have a beautiful 3-year-old daughter. My brother and his wife have an adorable nearly 3-year-old son. With cousins so close and age, they have someone to play with when the whole family gets together.

I am very happy that McNugget will also have someone to play with that is very close in age. In fact, they could realistically have the same birthday! No, I'm not having twins. Stop that thinking right now. My older sis is having a baby as well! Her due date is about 3 days ahead of mine. How cool is that?

So, this spring we are going to see who ends up in the delivery room first. I would put my money on me. I'm very impatient and expect McNugget to be the same way. Of course if McNugget takes after Brian, this could be a different story... Although I totally wouldn't mind because a child that takes after Brian would probably be a lot less onery!

No comments:

Post a Comment