Thursday, September 24, 2009

Four Years Ago Today...



...I married the love of my life! Happy Anniversary to my wonderful, beautiful, sweet wife...and now soon-to-be mother of my child! I wouldn't have imagined then that we would be expecting our first child now. Hell, I wouldn't have imagined it two months ago! As time goes by, I love Linda more with every day that passes...and I grow more and more excited and attached to the growing McNugget in her belly! I can't wait for the Nugg to make their grand arrival! I already love that kid more than life itself!

Not sure if we are gonna do anything exciting tonight. We have a gift certificate to P.F. Changs, but it seems Linda battles with morning sickness more in the evenings. Plus it's the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment