Monday, September 7, 2009

New Clothes

Yesterday, I bought maternity clothes for the first time. I was really excited when I walked into the GAP on the Plaza and they said that they did indeed have maternity in stock... on the third floor.

I'm sure I knew there was an elevator somewhere, but the sales lady just pointed to the stairs. I commented to Brian that why on Earth would they want pregnant women climbing three flights of stairs?

Anyway, I went up there and they had a limited selection. Lots of jeans and a few pairs of dress slacks. If I could wear jeans to work, I would. But I don't have that kind of work environment. I usually wear women's business suits. GAP was having a sale, but of course I got the dress slacks, the only items in the store not on sale. Murphy's law prevails again, but at least I have some pants that fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment