Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hmmm....

So boredom got the best of me today. I wondered what Nugg might look like and I Googled it. I found this website that allows you to take two pictures, designate points on the faces and it morphs what your baby might look like. So here's the image I got from combining a picture of Linda & me:


Cool! Cute kid! Who knows?

Then I found this website. It does a similar thing, but gives a clearer picture by gender. Here's Nugg as a boy:


I don't know where the blonde hair comes from...although I was a tow-head when I was a tot... And the blue eyes? Linda & I both have dark brown eyes. Not sure about that one... However, blue eyes do run more on Linda's side of the family (her dad and sister, Noreen, have blue eyes...and Noreen does have naturally blonde hair).

Here's what that same website predicted what a girl McNugget might look like:


Not sure about the whole flower headband... The website throws a few props into the picture...took me a few attempts to get this picture of a clear headshot... Some of them had the kids in duck costumes and other crap on their heads. The red hair is probably more accurate, since Linda had strawberry blonde hair when she was a kid...and has a red hue to her hair still.

Then, according to this website, this predicted we have a 70% chance of having a boy. Guess it really is only accurate 50% of the time. But they asked what my birthday is, what Linda's birthdate is, our blood rhesus (which surprisingly I know), and if we have more male or female siblings.

Date of conception: 12.07.2009
mother's age (by the time of conception): 31
father's age (by the time of conception): 33
Mother's rhesus factor: Positive

with the probability 70% future child gender:

Boy !
expected date of childbirth (approximately): 04.04.2010
child horoscope sign:

One of my favorite quotes from the movie "Anchorman" comes to mind and seems appropriate for these gender predictors, "They've done studies. 60% of the time, it works everytime."

Only time will tell...

And for shits and grins - I morphed a picture of our dog, Truman, and our cat, Frank:


Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment