Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just when I thought...

I was starting to think I was getting around the whole morning sickness in the evening thing and it came roaring back this week. Sunday I felt like death most of the day. Yesterday, I learned that pasta and I are no longer friends.

At first I thought McNugget was forcing me into an Atkins/South Beach diet. NO CARBS! But then I realized that meat is no longer my friend either. No Chicken - fried, grilled or barbequed. No ham sandwiches. I am eating salad and yogurt and fruit. Not even CHIPOTLE sounds good. No, I am not running a fever.

How is it possible that my own flesh and blood is forcing me to become a vegetarian?! I LOVE barbeque. I just can't stand the thought of it right now. How am I going to get through tailgating at Chiefs games? There's like 80,000 people barbequing all together. The parking lot is one big barbeque pit.

I guess we'll find out Sunday at the home opener.

In other news, Brian took Truman to the vet today. Poor Bubba has HORRIBLE allergies. The vet told Brian that dogs get the histamines in their skin, which explains why he has been scratching the hell out of his head, neck and legs. He was sent home after getting a cortisone shot and some prescription pills. Poor dog was absolutely miserable but Brian says he seems to be perking up a little bit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment