Friday, April 2, 2010

He Won't Be Counted

This morning, I finally completed the 2010 U.S. Census as "required by law". We had gotten a 2nd notice about it and they re-mailed us a census form the other day. I had been prolonging filling it out in hopes that I could include Evan on it. I'm a dork. I'm even more of a genealogist and family tree enthusiast and was hoping that I could add this info into my database with Evan included. But nope. That little booger is staying put. Now he won't be included in the U.S. Census until he's almost 10 years old!


Spring has finally sprung in Kansas City. And what that means is some awesome thunderstorms! Thunderstorms -- the huge supercell, electricity charged, massive thunder boomers are one of the many reasons why I love spring and summer. In fact, as I type this blog entry we just had the first thunderstorm of the year. It is pitch black out, the wind has really picked up, it smells like rain and the thunder is rolling! One of my coworker's wife wrote on my facebook wall a few days ago regarding another popular myth:
Brian, I'm going to put in my prediction for when Linda goes into Labor. According to the Weather Channel Friday we are to have thunderstorms in the PM...SO, I predict she will go into labor sometime Friday or early Saturday morning. The night after Brendan (their first-born son) was born there was a huge thunderstorm and a ton of women were admitted & in labor. The Dr told me it was more than likely because of the barometric pressure changes...so will see!! Good luck Linda!!! Can't wait to see that beautiful baby boy. :P

Just now she just wrote:
Okay...I just know Linda's going to go in labor today!! Listen to that thunder & the storm front moving in...better be ready!! :D

I hope she's right! I told this to Linda. She's discouraged that Evan will ever come out and that he is permanently lodged in her for eternity.


No comments:

Post a Comment