Thursday, March 18, 2010

The 'First' Zerbert

Last night after Linda read my last blog entry about giving Evan his first zerbert (or raspberry), Linda said she needs to brush up on her zerbert skills. She then told me I should practice, too, and suggested I give Evan his first zerbert now. I didn't know if she was serious or not, and laughed it off. We were laying in bed talking...and she kept insisting I give Evan his first zerbert. So I complied and blew a zerbert on her tummy...where Evan's butt would be. As soon as I did, he jumped! I dunno if I woke him up and it scared him? Or if it just freaked him out? I'm sure, as I've mentioned before, he can't understand that there's an outside world that he doesn't know. Another reality he has yet to experience. And his brain is much to young to comprehend it all. I really hope I didn't scare the bejesus out of him. Linda had me do it again...and he squirmed away to the other side of her belly.

Poor Evan. Daddy's sorry. He didn't mean to scare you. (I think Linda's plan all along was for me to scare him so it'll lock her place in as his 'favorite' and he will always be a Momma's Boy...)

No comments:

Post a Comment