Friday, February 26, 2010

A new and fun little game

As Brian and I have wrote about in the past, it is darn near impossible for us to figure what body part it is that we are feeling moving around in my belly.

Little Evan, has started a new and fun little game that involves suddenly poking a foot or knee or elbow or something as far into my left side as possible. You can see the lump stick out the side of my abdomen when he does it! As you can imagine, it's a little on the uncomfortable side, but its also pretty awesome.

I usually put my hand on the "knob" that is sticking out and can push it back into a more comfortable position. Sometimes I can start tracing the appendage back further onto his body, but most of the time he moves it back to where I can't feel it anymore. Last night, Brian even got to play.

Yesterday, in a meeting where I was training some folks on how to manage an online executive Q&A forum, I got the sudden baby part in the side and flinched, instantly putting my hand on my side and pushing the baby part back in. This happened about 5 times in a 90 minute meeting.

It totally freaks people out.

No comments:

Post a Comment