Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good News!

I dunno if Linda will update this as well, but thought I would in case she gets busy at work. She just called me and said that she had just heard back from our doctor's office. Dr. Schieber said that if there was a concern regarding the blood test we had done at our last appointment, she would be the one that called us. However, if there was no worries, then one of her nurses would call. Linda got that call this morning from...the nurse! Hurray! She said that the blood work came back good and there was no concerns regarding Down Syndrome or Edwards Syndrome!

I really was not all that worried about it, which surprises me. I'm the one that worries about everything! Linda, on the other hand, said that she had horrible nightmares about it, especially last night. She said that she was surprised that she didn't wake me up. She said she woke up crying from the dreams. She said that she's cried more over the past 4 months than she has over her entire life. Linda is not a crier and can usually keep her emotions in check. I'm probably more of a crier than she is...and I haven't actually cried-cried in over a year or so. Although, I'm in the same boat somewhat. Since finding out Nugg is on the way, I find myself getting a bit more emotional about the thought of Nugg's arrival...I'll read something online or hear a story about a baby or child, and get that lump in my throat feeling. What's wrong with me?? Linda has her hormones to blame... What's my excuse??

No comments:

Post a Comment