Friday, November 20, 2009

It's a ...

So, today was the big day. Today we found out the answer to the boy/girl question. Brian, my mom and I all went to the doctor together and we went to the ultrasound room. The ultra sound tech said she had to do her business first.

She measured the head, looked at the brain, spinal chord, heart, diaphragm, feet, legs, arms. Then she went back and tried to get photos of the face, but Nugg was in a position where all we could see was a profile, but from that profile, I pretty confident to say that Nugg will have Brian's nose!

Then, she finally (like this post) got to the point that we were waiting for. She was trying to get the angle when Brian said, "I think I see something." The ultrasound tech said, "How could you miss it?"

It's a official and absolutely no question. Nugg is a boy! So if you voted boy in our little poll, you have the joy of being right. Congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Little boys are wonderful, and they ADORE their mommies :) My second son also made it quite obvious :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted boy :) but only because thats what I'm having!

    ReplyDelete